We may earn a commission if you make a purchase from links on this page.
The Energy Ring app helps spruce up your Pixel 6’s punch-hole selfie camera.
Get the Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro
We promised you a list of some of the popular phones supported by the Energy Ring app and we aim to please. Ladies and gentlemen, the list:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S 20 FE, Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series
- Samsung Galaxy A60, Samsung Galaxy A51, Samsung Galaxy A71
- Samsung Galaxy M 40, Samsung Galaxy M 31s
- Google Pixel 4a (5G), Google Pixel 5 (a), Google Pixel 6, Google Pixel 6 Pro
- OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T, OnePlus Nord 2, OnePlus Nord CE
- Motorola Edge Plus, Motorola One Action, Motorola One Vision, Motorola G8
- Motorola Power, Motorola G40 Fusion, 5G
- Huawei Honor 20, Huawei View 20, Huawei Nova 4, Huawei Nova 5T
- Huawei P40 Lite, Huawei P40 Pro.
The developers created a wallpaper that not only hid the perforation, but turned it into a funny joke
iPhone 14 Pro render on the right shows notch replacement according to latest rumors
This strange combination is already making some iPhone fans dream of the return of the notch. If the latest renders we’ve seen for the iPhone 14 Pro are legit, there’s going to be an uproar next September and you can count on it.
Right now, punch-hole is the best option manufacturers have until under-display cameras are improved. Over the years we’ve seen pop-up cameras, cameras that flip and flip back and forth and vice versa, all in the name of smaller bezels.
The Energy Ring garnered pretty decent reviews. With a total of 4,664 users, the app averaged a score of 4.4 out of 5. Hey, if you’re bored with the punch-hole camera on your phone and your handset supports the app, it won’t cost you anything but your time to try it out.